Objective: The student will follow the guidelines for clothing
and grooming in the school environment.
Language Arts Standard: Reading & Listening, all middle school
|• Identify Need
Activity: Discuss the phrase "Dress for Success"
and the importance of first impressions.
• Define Steps and Sequences of Skill
Remember that school is your "job."
2. Follow dress codes posted in the classrooms.
3. Follow dress code guidelines listened in your Student Handbook.
4. Dress comfortably. Layers help.
• Model the Skill, i.e. show examples of expectations.
• Classroom Discussion: Why codes are important.
• Applications: Discuss referrals for violations
• Independent Uses: Other situations with dress codes.